1. Shipping Methods
We will ship by International packages EMS/DHL/FEDEX/UPS/TNT, or we will ship by sea upon your requirement.
2. What is the delivery time?
We can send your order out within 1-2 working days generally after confirm payment.
3. How long does shipping take?
In general, EMS takes 10-15 days, DHL takes 2-4 days, FedEx takes 5-7 days, UPS and TNT take 3-5 days.
4. About the Local taxes and import duties？
Local taxes and import duties may be incurred in some countries and are not included in the amounts shown. The buyer or recipient of the shipment is responsible for all such taxes and duties. Our products are sold worldwide and we cannot guarantee that they meet the import requirements of every country. If in doubt, please check with your country's customs office before ordering.
5. How to get tax less or free upon import?
Any import charges or fees are the buyer's responsibility. To ensure you receive your order tax less or free upon import, we will declare it as a “GIFT” or “SAMPLE” with a lower value. This lower price does not reflect the total price you paid or the market value of the product and may not apply to countries with different tariff rules. If need to using the true value, or any other requests, please write down the information on the “Notes” when you Complete order.
6. Tell me the shipping cost before order
The shipping costs depend on the weight, delivery way(EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, or sea transit), and destination country. So it is difficult for us to declare an exact shipping fee before you place an order （ the weight of one piece bikini is about 0.05kg, but the leather is about 0.3kg /pc ）. And you could choose the shipping company you like and we will also check all the express and suggest the most suitable way for you. If you are not satisfied with our shipping fee, you also can choose to cancel your order. Thank you for your understanding.
7. Privacy Notice and Disclaimer
Once goods left China, we are not responsible for all charges or losses caused by buyer country customs and buyers. There are the following situations:
1) customs fees charged by buyer country customs
2) buyer country customs hold the goods
3) buyer do not do customs clearance
4) buyer want to cancel order
5) goods are returned or abandoned because the buyer did not deal with related cases of the customs clearance.
6) Other situations caused by buyer country customs and buyer